Tuesday Dec 04, 2018
Tuesday Dec 04, 2018
Interested in Red Light Therapy?
Interview with Lily Nichols:
In her latest book - Real Food for Pregnancy – Lily Nichols takes prenatal nutrition advice
out of the dark ages and provides an easy-to-follow guide for making the best food and
lifestyle choices during pregnancy.
In Real Food for Pregnancy, you’ll get clear answers on what to eat and why, with research
to back up every recommendation. Lily Nichols has taken a long and hard look at the
science and lays out the evidence—930 citations and counting—on the benefits
of real food, why certain foods are essential (and others are detrimental), and countless
lifestyle tweaks you can make to have a smooth, healthy pregnancy.
The short version of what is covered in the book:
• In Real Food for Pregnancy Lily Nichol’s debunks a LOT of prenatal nutrition myths. Most
prenatal nutrition advice is either outdated or not evidenced-based. Misconceptions of
conventional prenatal nutrition: macronutrients, salt, “foods to avoid,” fish, etc.
• Foods to emphasize, lab tests, supplements
• Testing for gestational diabetes—pros/cons of all the methods
• Nutritional management of preeclampsia, gestational diabetes, nausea, heartburn & more
• Mindfulness, stress management, exercise, avoidance of toxins
• Traditional postpartum care, impact of nutrients on breast milk quality, etc.
There has never been a more comprehensive and well-referenced resource on prenatal
nutrition. With Real Food for Pregnancy as your guide, you can be confident that your food
and lifestyle choices support a smooth, healthy pregnancy.
Lily is also creator of the popular blog, www.PilatesNutritionist.com, which explores a variety of topics related to real food, mindful eating, and pregnancy nutrition.
To learn more, go to https://lilynicholsrdn.com/
And don't forget to sign up for the Keto at the Cabin retreat taking place Jan. 25-27th, 2019! Early Bird registration is $150 off all listed prices ONLY until Dec. 20, 2018!!
Go to: www.BranchHillCabin.com/ketocabin to learn more and sign up today!
Thanks for listening!